Special Needs Family Law Representation in Michigan

Families with special needs children face unique challenges, even in the best of times. Parents must make every effort to protect the well-being and long-term financial security of their special needs child when they are navigating a divorce or any other conflict involving family law. 

Our team at the Michigan Law Center, PLLC can offer strategic guidance and knowledgeable advocacy in this highly specific area. Our Michigan special needs family lawyers have decades of collective legal experience and understand how to effectively approach many types of complex disputes, including divorce proceedings. Our priority is protecting the needs of your child, and we will leverage the full extent of our resources to deliver favorable outcomes. 

Give our Michigan lawyers a call today to get started!  586-803-8500

Michigan Law Center, PLLC Michigan Law Center, PLLC
She was also very patient and answered all of my questions.

Contact Us Today

We Are Here to Help You
Please contact our office by phone or email. Thank you!

Helpful Blog Articles