Mark Schwesinger joined Michigan Law Center in 2020. Since 1998, Mark has been dedicated to helping clients in a multitude of capacities. In the first 15 years of his career, Mark worked for
UAW as a Trial Attorney. More recently, he practiced as a Litigation Attorney before coming on board in August of 2020. We are proud to have someone with such an immense amount of knowledge, experience and skill on the Michigan Law Center team. Mark earned his bachelor’s degree in political science from Oakland University in 1995. He completed his Juris Doctor at
Michigan State University in 1998.
Associate Attorney extensive professional experience providing legal representation for a dynamic caseload of individual and business requests to achieve and exceed desired outcomes. Proven negotiator with an ability to utilize active conflict resolution strategies in order to streamline inter-party communication while minimizing downtime and expenditure. Dedicated client liaison leveraging legal subject matter expertise (SME) to quantify and simplify complex litigation into a more readily understandable context.
Provided general civil litigation for a substantial individual caseload, leveraging experience with both bench and jury trials, witness preparation, and arbitrations to champion successful client legal requests.
Prior legal experience:
· Oversaw the litigation of collection cases from filing through appeal, effectively managing a high volume of information and communication streams in order to safeguard trial success and customer satisfaction.
· Negotiated case attributes and collateral with company representatives, strategically supporting client requests in order to obtain a more robust resolution.
· Researched and prepared materials and opinions for the court, meeting with clientele on a regular basis in order to develop thorough cases for argumentative presentation.
· Assisted in facilitating conflict resolution, effectively decreasing clientele complaints by developing a robust rapport which enhanced communication and satisfaction.
· Answered daily questions and simplified complex litigation matters into more understandable context, acting as a legal subject matter expert (SME) to counsel clients on a wide range of requests and personal matters.
· Leveraged experience with contract and legal negotiation in order to achieve optimal outcomes for civil litigation, strategically meeting client and company goals within a timely and effective manner.
· Managed extensive real estate transactions, overseeing more than 500 cases and client requests which also included several commercial enterprise deals.
· Acted as a key liaison between cross-functional employees and insurance carrier personnel, representing a wide range of matters requiring exceptional negotiation and communication.