- About Us
- Practice Areas
- Attorney Resources
- Life Insurance Can Still Play a Key Role As Part of an Estate Plan
- Execute a Power of Attorney Before It’s Too Late
- If Your Child Receives SSI and Is Turning 18, It’s Time to Talk to Your Special Needs Planner
- Nursing Home Residents Win Back Right to Sue
- What Is a Life Estate?
- Typical Social Security Recipient Will Get $4 Benefit Increase in 2017
- About to Turn 65? Your Health Insurer May Be Automatically Enrolling You in Its Own Medicare Plan
- Fighting Nursing Home Discrimination Against Medicaid Recipients
- What Is Undue Influence?
- Called for Jury Duty? You May Be Excused Based on Your Age
- How to Vote While in a Nursing Home
- How Trustees of Special Needs Trusts Are Compensated